Friday, June 2, 2017

The Work Gets Done While the Hubby's Away

     When my husband went up to his family's place near Medford, Wisconsin, for a few days I went through this house like a whirlwind. (And that's why you haven't heard from me for a while.) I have opted not to go with him anymore, for personal reasons, and this gives me a wonderful break from him and a chance to deep clean my home.
     I don't know how many of you are like me but I just cannot clean my house very well with my husband under foot. It seems as soon as I have something straightened up he's right behind me making it a mess again. Sometimes I just throw up my hands and give up! That's why I relish those days when he's gone and I can get my home in order and I can finally feel whole.

     Sometimes I feel like I'm a little OCD because I get this knot in my stomach when my house is a mess. I just want everything in its place and nice and tidy. I just want to scream when something not where it's supposed to be. You readers just don't know how much I hold back in my life and in my marriage to save my sanity. But, I NEED A CLEAN HOUSE!!! And my husband wonders why I don't sleep at night. This is why! Yes, I might be a little OCD. Well, maybe more than a little, haha! (I even color coordinate my shirts, and dresses, hang my pants separately and even iron my jeans. Don't judge me! I could be worse.)
     Yes, just like everybody I do have my faults. I have been accused of loving too much, having too many clothes, not knowing when to say no, being too giving, and of course all women go through this at a certain time of the month, being too crabby. But, I acknowledge my faults and try to do better. And as for those 10 pounds I gained when I moved up north, I'm not stressing out about them, summer is around the corner, and they will come off fast. I'll be back in a size 3 by July! My 6's can now be donated!
     I hope you all can relate to my cleaning dilemma. And I'm glad I live in a small house so I don't have that much to clean, (yea, who am I kidding!) If I had a big house I would go crazy trying to clean it. But then again, I've been told I am crazy! See you in my next blog!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment